Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome

Welcome.  If you're like me, you treat building a great music collection like it's your job, and you check every digital music outlet religiously, waiting for those all-time great albums to hit the discount page.  If you're not like me, you might have a real job, and too much to do with your time to check iTunes, Google Play, Amazon MP3, eMusic and more every day... but you probably still want to have a great music collection.

That's why I'm here to help.  I'll sift through all of the deals out there and tell you where the best albums are on the discount rack.  That way, you only have to check one page (mine) to see what's out there.

My first recommendations will be going live this evening.  You can build a bad ass music collection on the cheap... Check back tonight to let me help you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment